Thursday, April 11, 2013

Signing Our Marriage License

Remembered when we picked this baby up a couple of weeks before the wedding:
Well, after our ski runs and before the reception, it was time to sign on the dotted line. I kind of thought it wasn't that big of a deal beforehand, but I am so glad that I put it on the schedule (o yes, there was a pretty intense schedule for the day!) and I am soooo glad that I made sure that the photographer was there for it, because as you can see from the smiles on my face, it was pretty darn exciting for me!!!
 And I am so happy that Brian was our officiant and his signature is forever on our marriage license, because he was the one who introduced us almost exactly 6 years ago!
 
 
We received the license back from the state today, so it's officially official! Signed, sealed, delivered, I'm his!

1 comment:

  1. because as you can see from the smiles on my face, it was pretty darn exciting for me!!! Make marriage certificate

    ReplyDelete