Monday, March 11, 2013

Our First Look!

Thanks to some convincing by our photographer, Nick agreed to do a "first look" before the ceremony. Basically this allows you to get your formal couples portraits and bridal party pictures out of the way before the ceremony.  Due to the size of our site, he strongly encouraged us to do this before the guests arrived in order to make sure that we got some time alone and to make sure guests wouldn't be popping up in all of the pictures.

But it also gave us some QT together before the ceremony, and I'm really glad that we did decide to do it.  Also, the clouds rolled in right after the ceremony was over, so it allowed us to get some great shots with the view before it disappeared. 

Anyway, before the bridal party pictures began, Nick and I did our first look alone. He waited in the aspen grove for me to sneak up behind him. Kevin got this great picture just before I walked up to him, I love it.
 I can't wait to see what the photographer got from out little photo shoot, but this one came from our wedding site coordinator. I didn't even know she was up there but I'm so glad she was, i Love this shot!
And Katie got this one as we were walking out to greet our bridal party... this is one of my favorites so far (can you see my snow boots!?) 
Ahhh it was amazing! What a fantastic day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment