Friday, January 18, 2013

Project 365: Day 329

It's my bachelorette party!!!
And I am soo lucky to have such an AMAZING group of girlfriends (especially my sister and MOH allie) who all flew across the country with me to celebrate
Friday night my girlfriends jacked me up in ridiculous gear and for dinner at Desire before we hit Burbon street!
(how to you wear these things!?)

 As we walked out of the restaurant, a parade came through Burbon Street - just for me! (hehe)
Afterwards we headed to see Fat Al, Allison's favorite New Orleans musician. He was a blast, and he even let us all come on stage during the break for a group picture!
Next stop was Karaoke! It honestly wouldn't have occured to me to do karaoke in New Orleans - with all the amazing local musicians in the city - but my girlfriends knowing me the way they do, took me straight to a karaoke bar and waited with me for over an hour and a half so that I could have my moment in the spotlight, it was amazing!!
And then it was out on the town for dancing!
All in all it was a solid first night, we all had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment