Friday, August 24, 2012

Project 365: Post 182

My parents are in town!!!
Nick and I took them to William's and Graham's speakeasy for dinner and drinks on Friday night. The place was super cool because you walk into a little book seller's store front and then ask for a table and they take you behind the book shelf to the "secret" restaurant and bar area. They had lots of old fashioned cocktails on the menu (my dad got a Rob Roy and Nick got a New Old Fashioned) which was pretty cool! Some of them we're pretty good (my mom's Moscow Mule was fabulous) some were pretty bad (my dad said my Smokey Mountain drink tasted like an old sock!).  All in all, though, we had a nice little evening.

After my parents went to their hotel, we met up with Aimee and Kev for a Buck Hunter double date! Good times were had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment