Monday, August 20, 2012

Project 365: Day 178

ok... you caught me.... I didn't take a picture today. Work was busy, I was cranky... nothing happened. It just didn't come together for me. SO I decided to take my favorite picture of the entire summer (that I did not personally take) and put it up here. Because... well in 28 years it's the best picture we've ever had of our family.
I promise I'll do a better job this week (and in the future) of making an effort to find something in life that is interesting to look at. Really this project is about being mindful throughout every day that interesting and beautiful things are surrounding us all the time and all we have to do is open our eyes and take notice. Taking a picture of it every day is just a way to force yourself to look for it. I'll be the first to admit I've been a bit slacking (and unoriginal) in that regard, so back to the project. Tomorrow is a new day. Today we enjoy this picture from Kristi Telnov Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment