Monday, August 6, 2012

Project 365: Day 164

Ahhhh, Ames, Iowa. Back on the road for work and I have to say, today wasn't too bad. Flight to Iowa, one meeting, and I was at my hotel in time to find a local yoga studio and take a class.
I've been trying to do this more and more these days (I've taken yoga in Omaha, Nebraska and Burlington, Massachusetts this summer as well).  Sometimes when I'm on the road going from hotel to hotel, always eating Starbucks oatmeal for breakfast and Subway for lunch, and dinner alone (all unless I'm with customers, of course), I start to feel a bit like a robot.  Yoga helps me to feel a little less alone on the road, a little more relaxed, and a little more.... human. So it's good. I'm going to try REALLY hard to get up for the 6am class tomorrow, but that's a 5am class in my timezone, so we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment