Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Project 365: Day 137

After a full day of work, Nick and I headed south of the city to meet with a potential photographer for our wedding. He happened to know that we were close to a mini golf course so we grabbed dinner at a local Mexican restaurant and then headed over for a round of golf.
Life has been absolutely CRAZY this summer and this was just what I needed: to spend some QT with Nick and relax before my next business trip. 

It reminded me of a mini golf outing we had in Taiwan actually. We hadn't been there very long and were feeling the stress of the transition when nick surprised me by finding a mini golf course in Taichung and taking me out for the afternoon. He always seems to know when I need a little time-out. It was a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment