Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Project 365: Day 117

After a wonderful dinner at Sushi Den I came home and began the first of what I'm sure will be many DIY wedding projects: Save the Dates!

With the help of some friends (Thank you Jessie, Amiee, and Kev!) I made a jpg image of what I wanted our save the dates to look like. Then I had them printed for 10 cents each at Walgreens. All I had to do was purchase post card backing (basically a 4x6 card stock sticker) from the Internet and voila, I have photo postcards that are only 82 cents each including postage!!! And in my personal opinion, they look great!!

It's a bit of a process to get them all put together, but I like the post cards because I can write a personal message to all of our guests
:-) wooo hooo with the deposit down on the venue, the dress purchased, and the Save the Dates on the way out the door, this is all becoming very real very fast!

1 comment: