Friday, May 4, 2012

Project 365: Day 70

Wow - what a great weekend! Friday I did a kick-butt yoga class and then it was out to First Friday - Santa Fe Art Walk in Denver's Art District.  A little group of us got together to walk around to some galleries, have some cocktails, and eat lots of yummy food from the food trucks that were all over town.

Afterwards, we found a little bar "Theater Bar" right on Santa Fe that had a great band playing with no cover. We ran into a couple more friends and spent the night dancing and hanging out.  I got a couple cool pictures during the walk, but unfortunately both my camera and my phone broke that night and I don't have anything to show for it. (my camera started working again on Saturday, but my phone wasn't so lucky, I'll need a new one!).

Fortunately my partner in crime - Miss Aimee Burke - was taking lots of good pics, so I'm stealing one of hers! After leaving the Theater Bar, Aimee started an impromptu photo shoot of our walk - good times were had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment