Friday, May 22, 2009

Karaoke in Class?

Why Not!?

Today was my last day of Chinese 101 before finals begin next week. (I am taking a university Chinese class at Feng Chia University (逢甲大學), so what did we do?? We learned a Chinese Karaoke song of course!!!

My teacher handed out the words in English and pinyin and bopomofo, so that we could read the Chinese, read the English, and read the romanization of the Chinese. She went over the song with us and then we played the Karaoke video and sang a long a couple of times.

I've been practicing this afternoon and can't wait to bust out my new Chinese singing skills next time I go to a KTV with my friends! The song, Tian Mi Mi, is by a very famous Taiwanese singer, Teresa Teng.

When I eventually do sing it, I'll try to get a video to share with you all, but for now you can watch the video of Teresa Teng singing it and just imagine that it's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment